In addition to offering the sacraments and sacramental preparation to deaf persons and their families as well as a faith formation program for children and youth, we provide the following:
- Emergency food assistance: food baskets on Thanksgiving and Easter
- Crisis intervention
- Advocacy & coordinating interpreter services for deaf or deafblind persons and their families as needed
- Home and hospital visitation
- Transportation and social/recreational activities
As our mission continues to thrive, we are seeking support in the form of donations, grants, and bequests to help us in reaching out to the Deaf Community through expanding our ministerial programs through the San Francisco Archdiocese and the Bay Area.
You may also make an online donation to our ministry by clicking on the button below.
No offertory gifts need be lost because of the reduction of attendance at Masses due to COVID-19. Contributions are critical to parish operation. The San Francisco Archdiocese has set up a new and convenient means for your contributions to keep each parish community healthy and strong.
Here is how to make your contribution online:
(1) Click here to go to the Lifeline page on the Archdiocesan website.
(2) Select St. Benedict Parish from the dropdown menu.
(3) Complete the form and submit.
Of course, you may also mail in your giving envelopes.
We will emerge from this situation even stronger as a faith community, and we pray for the day that we can all again share the Holy Sacrifice of the Sunday Mass as a family.